There is no party without a bottle to be opened. For this reason Bugatti has decided to prepare for the celebrations for its 110 years (1909 – 2019) with a special edition of Champagne Carbon, a famous French champagne company known for providing bottles on the podiums of the Formula 1 Grand Prix sparkling wine dedicated to Bugatti is called ‘ƎB.01’ and obviously refers to the initials of the founder of the French car manufacturer, Ettore Bugatti (with E on the contrary, as used in Bugatti). It is composed of 90% Chardonnay grapes and the remaining 10% of Pinot Noir, harvested and processed in 2002, a year that promises to have been very favorable for the production of champagne. On the palate will be yellow colour and a tender nose of apple, white cherry and mild nutty feeling on the nose are developed into a gentle body with nutty taste and small, playful bubbles. It surprises much less brioche and yeast touch than expected. The finish is not too dry and pleasingly mild.
CARBON BUGATTI 2002
8 in stock